have i mentioned that i’m getting married in a few weeks? no, i haven’t because blogs have such a tendency to become wedding-centric when the author gets engaged, or baby-centric after a child. i’ll admit that i’ve delved into wedding-related fodder once or twice but i’d like to think that i’ve kept my wits about me.
now, please indulge me with this simple inspiration board:
01. this national geographic image was the basis of our invitations and the logo was designed by me. [source]
02. camping, adventure, the outdoors and moonrise kingdom are part of the vibe we’re going for.
03. kraft paper runners and mismatched glassware are part of it. [source]
04. the groom will be wearing seersucker, and he’s super-pumped about it!
05. with any luck, i’ll be wearing a dress like this one. [source]
06. and a rosemary crown like this one. [source]
and for good measure, here are some additional resources which i’ve found helpful during the process:
east side bride: “an evil club of mean hipster brides.” which is sometimes just what you need.